I’m so in love with Reagan & Bruce’s wedding, and all of the hard work they put into building the reception of their dreams! One of the most amazing parts is that her grandfather designed the “Lemon Chello” bar.
Reagan also has her own business in interior design and used her ability to design such a unique look for her day. The awesome part is that it will be available for rent, and you should check her business out if you’re needing to rent things for an event space.
Keep scrolling to see how truly their day was, what a fun bunch!
- Venue – Nottoway Plantation
- Dress – I Do Bridal Couture
- Florals – Kristine Natassi Designs
- Getting Ready – Nottoway Plantation
- Band – Phunky Monkeys
- Videographer – Aperçu Films
- Photographer – Sarah Ward Weddings
- Hairstylist – Rachel Eggie
- Make-up – Olga Longorio
- Cake – Le Petit Cadeau Shoppe
- Grooms Cake – Baums
- Reception Decor – RR Interior Rentals